Dr. Muhammad Haseeb is professional and young teacher of the department having vast experience in teaching as well as in research area and artificial intelligence.
Assistant Professo (May 2013 – date)Department of Computer Science, University of Peshawar
Lecturer (June 2005 – January 2009)N-W.F.P. U.E.T. Peshawar
- Machine learning; graph-algorithms in vision
- face image analysis
- shape analysis and recognition
- object recognition
- computer vision, pattern recognition, in particular related to 3D imaging and 3D shape analysis.
- Haseeb, M. and Hancock, E. R. (2013). Eigenvector Sign Correction for Spectral Correspondence Matching. In Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing, (pp. 41-50). ICIAP (2) 2013:
- Haseeb, M. and Hancock, E. R. (2012). 3D Shape Classiﬁcation using Commute Time. Eigenvector Sign Correction for Spectral Correspondence Matching, SSPR/SPR, (pp. 208–215). Berlin, Heidelberg. Springer Verlag.
- Haseeb, M. and Hancock, E. R. (2012). Unsupervised Clustering of Human Pose using Spectral Embedding. In Proceedings of Structural, Syntactic, and StatisticalPattern Recognition– Joint IAPR International Workshop, SSPR/SPR, (pp. 467–473). Berlin, Heidelberg. Springer-Verlag.
- Haseeb, M. and Hancock, E. R. (2011). Feature Point Matching using a Hermitian Property Matrix. In Proceedings of the First International Workshopon Similarity-BasedPatternRecognition, SIMBAD’11, (pp. 321–332). Berlin, Heidelberg. Springer-Verlag.