Dr Ibrar Ahmad Working as Assistant Professor, Department of Comp. Sc., University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
PhD in Computer EngineeringBeijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China
MS in Computer Science.Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Lahore, Pakistan.
M.Sc in Computer Science.University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
B.Sc in Comp. Sc., Statistics, Maths.University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
3 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in TelecomGovt. Polytechnic Institute, Haripur, Pakistan.
Department of Comp. Sc.University of Peshawar, Peshawar. (Working as an Assistant Professor)
Department of I.THazara University, Mansehra. (Worked as a Lecturer)
Department of Comp. Sc.University of Peshawar, Peshawar (Worked as a Lecturer)
Federal GovtCollege of Commerce, H-8/4 Islamabad. (Worked as a Lecturer in Computer Science)
Research Interest:Currently, I am working on Urdu OCR using deep learning techniques. My research focus is on building OCR for Urdu and other Asian languages.
- Ibrar Ahmad, Xj Wang, Ruifan Li, Manzoor Ahmed, Rahatullah, 2017,“Line and Ligature Segmentation of Urdu Nastaleeq Text”, IEEE Access, Volume:5, Pages:10924-10940, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2703155 (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7932054/)
- Ibrar Ahmad, Xj Wang, Ruifan Li, Shahid Rasheed, 2017, “Offline Urdu Nastaleeq Optical Character Recognition based on Stacked Denoising Auto-encoder”, Wireless Communication over ZigBee for Automotive Inclination Measurement. China Communications 14(1):146 – 157, 10.1109/CC.2017.7839765 (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7839765/)
- Ibrar Ahmad, Xj Wang, Yuzhao Mao, Guang Liu, Haseeb Ahmad, Rahat Ullah, 2017, “Ligature based Urdu Nastaleeq sentence recognition using Gated Bidirectional Long Short Term Memory”, Cluster Computing, Pages:1–12, DOI 10.1007/s10586-017-0990-5. (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10586-017-0990-5)
- Ruifan Li, Fangxiang Feng, Ibrar Ahmad, Xiaojie Wang, 2017,“Retrieving real world clothing images via multi-weight deep convolutional neural networks”, Cluster Computing, P:1-12, DOI 10.1007/s10586- 017-1052-8.(https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10586-017-1052-8)
- Fangxiang Feng, Xj Wang, Ruifan Li, Ibrar Ahmad, 2015, “Correspondence Autoencoders for Cross- Modal Retrieval” , ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing Communications and Applications 12(1s):1-22.(https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2808205)
- Haseeb Ahmad, Ali Daud, Licheng Wang, Ibrar Ahmad, Muhammad Hafeez, Yixian Yang, 2017, “Quantifying team precedence in the game of cricket”, Cluster Computing, 1-12. DOI 10.1007/s10586- 017-0919-z.(https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10586-017-0919-z)
- Rahat Ullah; Bo Liu; Qi Zhang; Muhammad Saad Khan; Ibrar Ahmad; Amjad Ali; Razaullah Khan; Qinghua Tian; Cheng Yan; Xiangjun Xin, 2016, “Pulsed laser-based optical frequency comb generator for high capacity wavelength division multiplexed passive optical network supporting 1.2 Tbps”, Optical Engineering 55(9):096106, DOI: 10.1117/1.OE.55.9.096106. (https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/journals/Optical-Engineering/volume-55/issue-9/096106/Pulsed-laser-based-optical-frequency-comb-generator-for-high-capacity/10.1117/1.OE.55.9.096106.full?SSO=1)
- Rahat Ullah; Bo Liu; Qi Zhang; Qinghua Tian; Feng Tian; Zhaowei Qu; Cheng Yan; Muhammad Saad Khan; Ibrar Ahmad; Xiangjun Xin, 2016, “Optical frequency comb generation with high tone-to-noise ratio for large-capacity wavelength division multiplexed passive optical network”, Optical Engineering, Optical Engineering 54(11):116102, DOI: 10.1117/1.OE.54.11.116102 (https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/journals/Optical-Engineering/volume-54/issue-11/116102/Optical- frequency-comb-generation-with-high-tone-to-noise-ratio/10.1117/1.OE.54.11.116102.short)
Dr. Ibrar Ahmad, HEC Approved International Impact Factor Journal Publications List
- Muhammad Saad Khan, Hongxin Zhang, Xueli Wang,[...], Ibrar Ahmad,Muhammad Zahid Tunio, 2017, “A Novel Two-Stage Broadband Doherty Power Amplifier for Wireless Applications”, IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters PP(99):1-3, DOI 10.1109/LMWC.2017.2775157. (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8169665/)
- Rahat Ullah, Bo Liu, Qi Zhang, Ibrar Ahmad, Xiangjun Xin, 2018, “Optical frequency comb generation for DWDM transmission over 25- to 50-km standard single-mode fiber”, Optical Engineering 57(01):1 DOI 10.1117/1.OE.57.1.010501. (https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/journals/Optical-Engineering/volume-57/issue-1/010501/Optical- frequency-comb-generation-for-DWDM-transmission-over-25/10.1117/1.OE.57.1.010501.short)
- Rahat Ullah, Bo Liu, Yaya Mao, Feng Tian, Amjad Ali, Ibrar Ahmad, M Saad Khan, Xinagjun Xin, 2018, “Application of optical frequency comb generation with controlled delay circuit for managing the high capacity network system”, International Journal of Electronics and Communications, DOI: 10.1016/j.aeue.2018.07.025
- Rahman Ali, Mohammad Abid Khan, Ibrar Ahmad.[...], Mohammad Amir, 2011, “A STATE-OF- THE-ART REVIEW OF CORPUS LINGUISTICS JOURNALS”, PUTAJ, Pakistan. (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/rahman_ali4/publication/305380274_a_state-of- the_art_review_of_corpus_linguistics_journals/links/578b301f08ae59aa667b28d2/a-state-of-the-art- review-of-corpus-linguistics-journals.pdf)