Dr. Abdul Haseeb Malik Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Peshawar
Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science (2012)The University of York, York, United Kingdom
BS Computer Science (2005)National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan.
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) (2001)Edwardes College Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan
Assistant Professor (May 2012 – Currently)University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Research Assistant (January 2010 – September 2010)The University of York, York, United Kingdom.
Research Associate (January 2006 – December 2006)National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan.
Software Engineer (July 2005 – January 2006)SmartSoft, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Malik, A. H., “Extending the Real-time Specification for Java for cc-NUMA Architectures”, The University of York, April 2012. Worked on an EU project called JEOPARD (Java Environment for Parallel Real-time Development) as a Research Assistant with my supervisor and produced a report titled “Extending RTSJ for cc-NUMA Architectures”.
- Malik, A. H., Wellings, A., & Chang, Y. (2010, August). A locality model for the real-time specification for Java. In Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Java Technologies for Real-Time and Embedded Systems(pp. 36-45).
- Wellings, A. J., Malik, A. H., Audsley, N. C., & Burns, A. (2010). Ada and cc-NUMA Architectures What can be achieved with Ada 2005?. ACM SIGAda Ada Letters, 30(1), 125-134.
- Burns, A., Wellings, A. J., & Malik, A. H. (2013). TTF-Ravenscar: A profile to support reliable high-integrity multiprocessor Ada applications. ACM SIGAda Ada Letters, 33(1), 15-23.
- Ali, Q. E., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. H., Ali, G., & Rehman, W. U. (2018). Issues, challenges, and research opportunities in intelligent transport system for security and privacy. Applied Sciences, 8(10).
- Ali, Q. E., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. H., Ali, G., Asif, M., Khalid, M., & Cao, Y. (2018). Spata: Strong pseudonym-based authentication in intelligent transport system. IEEE Access, 6, 79114-79128.
- Ali, Q. E., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. H., Rehman, W. U., Din, A. U., & Ali, G. (2019). ASPA: Advanced Strong Pseudonym based Authentication in Intelligent Transport System. PloS one, 14(8).