Dr Muhammad Asim jalal is a very professional teacher , mentor of the department having foreign experience of teaching in the field of computer science and his focus is on the research area as well as computer interaction and mobile learning.
Assistant Professor (17.8.2015 – till date)University of Peshawar
Teaching Assistant(10/2010 – 06/2015 )University of Southampton
Lecturer ( Teaching Assistant)KUST
Lecturer (9/2003 – 6/2005)Nangarhar University
Multidisciplinary research interests comprising of Human Computer Interaction, Technology Enhanced Learning and Mobile Learning.
- Khan,T., Ahmad,N., Cao, Y., Jalal,S.A., Asif,M. , Haq, S.U. Cruichshank, H. Certificate Revocation in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks Techniques And Protocols: A Survey. SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, 2017. 60(10). (Accepted for publication)
- Aljohani, N.R., Davis, H., Ally,M., Jalal, S.A., Student-Centred Learning Analytics Dashboard to Empower Students to take Responsibility for their Learning, in Transforming Education in the Gulf Region: Emerging Learning Technologies and Innovative Pedagogy for the 21st Century. 2016, Taylor & Francis, p.139-149.
- Jalal, S.A., Gibbins, N., Millard, D., AL-Hashimi, B., and Aljohani, N.R., 2014. Energy-Aware Streaming Multimedia Adaptation: An Educational Perspective. In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia, ACM, Kaohsiung Taiwan. P. 240-248
- Jalal, S.A., Gibbins, N., Millard, D., AL-Hashimi, B., and Aljohani, N.R. 2014, Learner-Battery Interaction in Energy-Aware Learning Multimedia Systems. In Proceedings of The 13th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia, ACM, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Jalal, S.A., Gibbins, N., Millard, D., AL-Hashimi, B., and Aljohani, N.R., 2013. Energy-Aware Adaptation of Educational Multimedia in Mobile Learning. In Proceedings of The 11th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia, Vienna, Austria, ACM pp.434-439.
- Jalal, S.A., Gibbins, N.M., Millard, D., AL-Hashimi, B., and Aljohani, N.R., 2013Content-Aware Power-Saving Multimedia Adaptation for Mobile Learning. In The 7th International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Apps, Services and Technologies, Prague. pp. 256-261
- Jalal, A., Gibbins, N., Millard, D., and AL-Hashimi, B., 2012. Enabling the discovery of Adaptive Learning Resources for Mobile Learner. In The 11th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning: mLearn 2012. Helsinki, Finland.