Dr Qazi ejaz Ali is senior faculty member of the department and serving now as assistant professor in the department.
- Matric (Science) IST IST 1995
- F.Sc (PreEngineering) IST IST 1997
- BCS (Bachelor of Computer Science) IST & GOLD- MEDAL IST 1999
- MCS (Master of Computer Science) IST & GOLD- MEDAL IST 2002
- MS/M.Phil (Computer Science) Ist & SILVER MEDAL
- PhD (Computer Science)
- Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science, University of Peshawar from 19-02-2010 to Date.
- Lecturer Computer Science in IBMS, Agricultural University Peshawar from 0104-2002 to 18-02-2010.
- Worked as HOD IT in IBMS, Agricultural University Peshawar from 02-02-2004 to 12-07-2004.
- Worked as HOD Computer Communication Center in IBMS, Agricultural University Peshawar from 01-02-2003 to 01-02-2004.
- Worked as Deputy Chief Proctor, Agricultural University Peshawar from 01-022008 to 31-01-2009.
- Worked as technical member of the purchase committee of IBMS, Agricultural University Peshawar.
- Worked as a member of Board of Studies of IBMS, Agricultural University Peshawar. o Worked as a Project Coordinator Department of Computer Science, University of Peshawar, from 01-10-2011 to 30-09-2017.
- Worked as a Staff Proctor University of Peshawar for the session 2011-2012.
- Worked as a Staff Proctor University of Peshawar for the session 2013-2014.
- Worked as a Staff Proctor University of Peshawar for the session 2014-2015.
- Member of the Departmental purchase committee from 2012 to 2019.
- Member of the scholarship committee, Department of Computer Science University of Peshawar from 2011 to Date.
Added to be later
- Issues, Challenges, and Research Opportunities in Intelligent Transport System for Security and Privacy, MDPI, Applied Sciences-Basel, vol. 8(10), pp. 1964, 2018. (I.F. 2.217).
- SPATA: Strong Pseudonym-Based AuthenTicAtion in Intelligent Transport System, IEEE Access, vol. 6(1), pp. 79114-79128, 2018. (I.F. 4.098).
- ASPA: Advanced Strong Pseudonym-Based Authentication in Intelligent Transport System, PLOS ONE, vol. 14(8), pp. 1-26, 2019. (I.F. 2.776).
- Blockchain based Permission Delegation and Access Control in Internet of Things (BACI), Computers & Security, vol. 86, pp. 318-334, 2019. (I.F. 3.062).
- BCON: Blockchain Based Access CONtrol across Multiple Conflict of Interest Domains. Journal of Network and Computer Application, pp. 102440, 2019. (I.F. 5.273).
- xDBAuth: Blockchain based Cross Domain Authentication and Authorization Framework for Internet of Things. IEEE Access, Vol. 8(1), pp. 58800-58816, 2020. (I.F. 4.098).
- On Throughput Optimization of Multichannel Single Interface 802.11 Protocol in Wireless Mesh Networks, Ist International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC-2010).
- The Evil of Pak-Afghan cross border smuggling and its impact on Pakistan’s “Pashto” Bilingual Quarterly Research Journal volume 38 No: 637s, July- September 2008. Pashto Academy University of Peshawar (HEC Approved).
- Problems in the way of Industrialization in the North West Frontier Province. “Pashto” Bilingual Quarterly Research Journal volume 39 No: 639s, January-March 2009. Pashto Academy University of Peshawar (HEC Approved).