Dr. Abdul Haseeb Malik Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Peshawar
|Doctor of Philosophy (Computer Science)||2012||The University of York, York, United Kingdom|
|Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)||2005||National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan.|
|F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering)||2001||Edwardes College Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Assistant Professor||May 2012 – Currently||University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Research Assistant||January 2010 – September 2010||The University of York, York, United Kingdom|
|Research Associate||January 2006 – December 2006||National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan|
|Software Engineer||July 2005 – January 2006||SmartSoft, Peshawar, Pakistan|
Malik, A. H., “Extending the Real-time Specification for Java for cc-NUMA Architectures”, The University of York, April 2012. Worked on an EU project called JEOPARD (Java Environment for Parallel Real-time Development) as a Research Assistant with my supervisor and produced a report titled “Extending RTSJ for cc-NUMA Architectures”.
- Malik, A. H., Wellings, A., & Chang, Y. (2010, August). A locality model for the real-time specification for Java. In Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Java Technologies for Real-Time and Embedded Systems(pp. 36-45).
- Wellings, A. J., Malik, A. H., Audsley, N. C., & Burns, A. (2010). Ada and cc-NUMA Architectures What can be achieved with Ada 2005?. ACM SIGAda Ada Letters, 30(1), 125-134.
- Burns, A., Wellings, A. J., & Malik, A. H. (2013). TTF-Ravenscar: A profile to support reliable high-integrity multiprocessor Ada applications. ACM SIGAda Ada Letters, 33(1), 15-23.
- Ali, Q. E., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. H., Ali, G., & Rehman, W. U. (2018). Issues, challenges, and research opportunities in intelligent transport system for security and privacy. Applied Sciences, 8(10).
- Ali, Q. E., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. H., Ali, G., Asif, M., Khalid, M., & Cao, Y. (2018). Spata: Strong pseudonym-based authentication in intelligent transport system. IEEE Access, 6, 79114-79128.
- Ali, Q. E., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. H., Rehman, W. U., Din, A. U., & Ali, G. (2019). ASPA: Advanced Strong Pseudonym based Authentication in Intelligent Transport System. PloS one, 14(8).